Habilitation Technician I
(Billings & Laurel)
Habilitation Technician Qualifications
- One to two years work experience
- Valid Montana driver’s license and insurability under RSS insurance
- One to two years of education beyond High School.
- Current certification in CPR/First aid
- Current Medication and Epilepsy certification (State of Montana Med test)
- Current Mandt certification
- Skill acquisition training/behavior management training
- Group Home Manager/Lead weekend staff
Hours of work:
Summary of Habilitation Technician duties:
Under the general supervision of the Group Home Manager/lead weekend staff, the work involves a variety of tasks focused upon assisting individuals in the group home achieve their maximum potential and independence in there lives. This position is responsible to ensure that all client care is completed during his/her shift. The position will be required to assist all clients’ with their personal care, medication assistance, meal preparation, bathing, along with the completion of all paper work, required and incidental. This position assists the group home manager/Lead weekend staff in meeting the medical needs of each individual within their assigned group homes promptly. Attendance at PSP’s is voluntary, but in certain situations may be expected.