Group Home Maintenance / Lawn Care Person
(Billings & Laurel)
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community.
Must have basic knowledge and ability to perform the following duties:
- Plumbing repairs
- Repair/replace locks, smoke alarms
- Basic home repairs
- Ability to find qualified individuals for plumbing.
- Appliance repairs
- Mow the lawns, prune the bushes and trees, edge the walkways and give the grounds a manicured look.
- Operate snow removal equipment during the winter to keep all of the walkways and building entrances cleared and safe
- Take on special landscaping or planting projects as deemed necessary by the property manager
- Collaborate with maintenance team to make sure the grounds and the building are always properly cared for
- Perform regular maintenance and minor repairs on the lawn care equipment and tools
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must be able to lift 25-100 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to assist in after-hours emergency situations.
- Must be available for night/weekend call duty.
- Must be able to work during inclement weather.
- Inspect property and report any safety hazards or needed repairs to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist with hazardous weather problems, fires, floods, freezing temperatures, snow removal, etc.
- Assist office staff with delivery of resident notices.
- May be required to work weekends.