Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is Residential Support Services (RSS) ?

RSS is a non-profit corporation that contracts with the State of Montana to provide training in all life skills and supervision of health and safety concerns of people who have a developmental disability.

Where do I start in order to use Residential Support Services (RSS) ?

Start the process by contacting Montana Developmental Disabilities Program at (406) 259-8122.

Does employment with Residential Support Services (RSS) offer benefits?

Yes! We offer Paid Time Off, 401K plan, Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Holiday Leave and other benefits.

Do I need a High School Diploma or GED to work with Residential Support Services (RSS)?

No!  We have employment options for everyone and we are an equal opportunity employer.


Get the latest RSS updates, be inspired to take action, and learn about ways you can help RSS change lives in our area!

[mc4wp_form id="1508"]

Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support