This position is to assure all staff receive training which is consistent with company and DDP requirements.
- Experience in home health care, disability services or similar field
- Familiarity with computers, including Excel and Docuware
- Able to work with individuals with varying degrees of disabilities, including communication impairments
- Some supervisory experience
- Complete state mandated College of Direct Supports curriculum within six months
Director of Human Resources
Hours/Days of work:
Summary of duties:
This position is to assure all staff receive training which is consistent with company and DDP requirements. This position will maintain a record of trainings to keep all staff certifications current. Also accumulate and maintain the training records required for annual licensing requirements for group homes.
To apply for this job please visit www.rssmt.org.