The job requires primarily working in an office setting, but may require travel to outlying sites and on occasion to meetings outside of the Billings area.
- Four year degree in Psychology, Sociology, Special Education Nursing, or another Human Services field, or equivalent work experience
- Progressive levels of supervisory experience
- Familiarity with case management roles and with the Developmental Disabilities Program
- Understanding of budgets, cost plans, and how to negotiate with DDP personnel in development of budgets for individuals newly enrolled in residential services
- Ability to use computers, including Excel and Docuware
- Able to work with individuals with varying degrees of disabilities, including communication impairments
- Effectively communicate with coworkers, board members, residents and other stakeholders in a positive and collaborative manner.
Hours/Days of work:
Summary of duties:
The job requires primarily working in an office setting, but may require travel to outlying sites and on occasion to meetings outside of the Billings area. This person may have to answer and give direction with phone calls on the weekends and evenings.
To apply for this job please visit www.rssmt.org.